Online Shop Home Based Business
- How to build an online shop which can provide a wide variety of merchandise selection
and yet, no inventory needed.
- How to build a powerful and user friendly online shop in 18 hours
- How to build a professional career with your own home based business, no more begging others for
techniques on how to build an online business model which has been running smoothly and
successfully by some Hong Kong merchants whose monthly online sales profits had already
exceeded HK$20,000 to HK$30,000.
Online Shop is your portal to
HK$2,500 Billion Home Based Business
your online shop home based business with ZERO CAPITAL!
1. Learn the techniques of building an online shop, searching for product resources, collecting payment
online, logistics management, Facebook marketing and other online promotion methods. Earn
your first million online by building your own home based business.
2. Learn how to search for hot
selling items from your competitors, calculate monthly profits and sales volume, and build
your own online shop from the prototype of some successful online business
When starting a business, majority of people usually risk their whole life
saving to invest in a business or buy a franchise in the hope to make a
breakthrough. The payback period can range from six months to four years or even longer
in some cases. Adding other factors such as rent increase, insufficient customers, and
severe competition to the equation will make the payback period unforeseeable, creating
tremendous risk for the investment. But, worst of all, every penny of the initial capital
can go down the drain as a result. Nevertheless, successful cases do exist but there are
even more failure ones in the statistics. As the saying goes, “Don’t put all eggs in one
basket”. To avoid stepping on the landmine, one should consider setting up a financial
safety net. One feasible solution is to start a business that requires only a little or
even no initial capital.
With the fast development of the internet, online sales have become popular and
grew in a faster speed than traditional offline market. Developing an online shop which
can operate 24 hours and 7 days a week reaching out to billions of customers around the
globe seems inevitable. Since online shop does not accrue
the usual expenses such as rent, utilities and staff salary, operating costs are much
lower as opposed to the traditional business model. Starting up an eshop is therefore the
first choice for people who do not have a great deal of capital.
After completion of the online shop course, students should possess the skills
to build, operate and promote their own online shop via various promotional channels.
Starting from the foundation, lecturer will walk through each step hand in hand with
every student to build an online shop.
1. How to search for profitable hot selling items and product resources.
2. How to find reliable suppliers online and learn the purchasing principles of online shop.
3. How to sell other people products to generate profits by investing “zero” capital.
4. How to sell different types of products to generate profits by using your own online shop,
investing “zero” capital and without stocking up any inventory.
5. How to use hot selling keywords to excel your competitors and learn to write effective product
6. Learn to establish an online shop from a step by step tutorial and the relevant managing
7. How to use professional photo editing software to enhance the appearance of the products.
8. How to apply for an account to collect payment online from customers who use credit cards or
make direct transfer deposit from their bank account to your bank accounts to make payment for
purchasing products from your online shop.
9. How to apply for a domain name for your online shop.
10. Learn about online product transactions, dropshipping, logistics management and transaction
11. How to use online postage calculator to calculate postage rates.
12. Learn various tips to run an eshop efficiently and effectively; such techniques including
product management, methods of managing clients’ information and their orders.
13. How to use a unique formula to open an online shop on Facebook, grabbing the 3.5 billons
Facebook visitors to become your customers.
14. How to attract a large number of people to visit your online shop by investing “zero”
16. How to use various powerful online promotion techniques to propagandize your online shop
17. How to use social media, blog and auction platform to promote your products and increase online
18. How to use various free websites as your own tool to promote online sales and enhance the
exposure rate of your online
Build your own online shop with ZERO Capital
Tags: online shop eshop e shop online shopping onlineshop Home based business